In my last post, I demonstrated how to research for your Network Marketing business niche Once you’ve decided on a profitable niche, the next step to take is to create your Marketing Funnel Plan.
Multi million dollar earners in Internet marketing and in Traditional Business have been using a marketing (or sales) funnel plan for many years, to design and build their business. I doubt that a house has ever been built without a detailed plan, drawn up by an architect.
However, not so many network marketers were using a Marketing plan until Mike Klingler developed his training course called “Marketing Funnel Mastery”. I took his course last year, and it’s made a huge difference to my business. Having a plan has given me clarity about all the components of my marketing funnels, what to do for each component, and when to create it or outsource it.
I remember when I first started network marketing, and I was told to draw up a plan for my business. When I asked how, I was told to write down how much money I wanted to earn in a certain period of time, and how many people I would need to sponsor, to reach that goal. I agree, it’s good to have goals. But…. goals are VERY DIFFERENT from a detailed marketing plan.
For those who haven’t been fortunate enough to see Mike Klingler’s videos, I’ll explain a little bit here…
Your Entire Business is a Marketing Funnel
Those people who make it furthest through your Funnel are your most Loyal Customers who have paid you the most and therefore, have received the most value from you.
Your Marketing Funnel Plan will be a Highly Organized and Detailed Structure Outlining some of these components:
- Exactly WHAT you will offer for Free, to visitors at your websites, to generate leads,
- Exactly HOW you will offer that Free Gift, and
- Exactly WHERE your prospects will be directed, AFTER becoming your lead.
So, the plan will allow you to maximize your cash flow through a sequential, congruent sales process.
There is a FRONT End and a BACK End to the funnel.
- The Front End is where a visitor to your website first “Opts In” to your Free Gift (the gift inspires them to opt in). They become your Lead once they opt in to your offer. Once opted in, you should offer to sell them something to offset your time and costs.
- The Back End is further along the funnel, where you follow up with your prospects, offering them more valuable free content AND selling them your products, services and/or your business opportunity.
- In the Back End of your marketing funnel, you use emails, blog posts, video, training tutorials, consultations, services, or phone calls, whatever you decide.
- And, you generate more sales with your affiliate programs, network marketing opportunity, and other high value products and services.
It’s very important to draw up your Marketing Funnel Plan and create your marketing funnel (or at least part of it), BEFORE doing any marketing. Of course, it’s never too late to do it now, if you’ve already started! I wish so much, that I’d developed a plan before I started, and I would’ve saved myself thousands of dollars and years of my time.
What do you think about having a Marketing Funnel Plan for your business? Do you think it’s a good idea?
I’ve created an inexpensive package for anyone who would like personal assistance in creating their own Marketing Funnel Plan. If you have one or two friends who would like to create their plan along with you, I can organize something for group sessions and charge accordingly. Let me know.